I don’t write official reviews of products. Normally, if I try a new ingredient or use a cookbook, which I like, I’ll mention it in my blog post and give credit where credit is due. If it’s a product in which I think my readers may be interested, I’ll mention it. If I like something, I will say so. If I don’t like it, I’ll say so, too.
If you want to send me one of your products to review, please consider my policy and guidelines, first.
I’ll consider the following products:
- Foods and beverages, which do not contain high-fructose corn syrup. They must be able to be used as ingredients for cooking
- Books, such as cookbooks and books on other food-related topics (food history, travel, literature, etc.)
- Equipment and tools for cooking
Your products must be readily available in the United States, either in retail locations or from reliable online vendors. The value of the product must not exceed $40.
If you wish to send a product to me:
- It will be mine to do as I please. Do not expect me to post about it or mention it on any site with which I’m affiliated.
- Do not expect me to return the product if I decide not to write about the product.
- I will donate any item with a retail value over $40 to a local social service agency or shelter. I will donate any unused nonperishable product to the food pantry in my city.
If I mention your product in my post:
- I will base my comments on my experience with your product.
- I will not submit my post to your company for approval.
- The mention of your product on my blog does not grant your company any claim to advertising or any other sort of “presence” on my sites.
- I reserve the right to inform my readers that the product was sent to me, so they may evaluate my review accordingly.
Before you reproduce any article I’ve written online or in print or before you reproduce any photographs that I’ve taken of your product, in any context, you must obtain my permission first.
Lastly, you agree not to add my name, address or email address to any mailing lists, or to sell or share this information with any other vendor.
If you agree to this policy and guidelines and still wish to send me your product, you can contact me by email (PazCooks AT gmail DOT com), and I’ll forward my shipping address.